1. CO-LINE GOES VERTICAL in material handling with space savings and efficiency gains in vertical structural tube storage. Addition of two Hubtex forklifts allowed narrow aisle storage solutions. Look for more vertical space saving gains in 2019!
2. 2018 MARKED THE LARGEST INVESTMENT IN New EQUIPMENT and the future of Co-Line with fiber technology in tube and flat steel. Another fiber tube laser, first fiber flat laser, five Toyota forklifts, several modular weld fixtures, and welding equipment, and new capabilities with a Schroder folder were added in 2018.
3. EMPLOYEES KICKED BACK AND ENJOYED A BACKYARD COUNTRY PICNIC with live music, Redneck Wind Chime Contest, cannon shooting, watering hole, log sweeper, games, and prizes, capped off with an over-the-top fireworks show!
4. RECORD BREAKING SALES YEAR, NEW CUSTOMERS, and DIVERSITY OF PROJECTS
made the list the for the second year in a row.
5. ANOTHER RECORD $104,950 was handed out in years of service bonuses. That’s 1049 years of collective manufacturing expertise!
6. AS A CONTINUED EFFORT TO KEEP CO-LINE A PREMIER EMPLOYER OF THE AREA, announcement of health insurance premium increases were fully covered with no additional costs for employees.
7. CO-LINE RECEIVES A RECORD NUMBER OF applications WITH 779 PEOPLE interested in joining team Co-Line. We welcomed 42 of these to the Co-Line family.
8. RAGBRAI CENTURY LOOP RIDERS take a break at Co-Line for free water, restrooms, and tours. Spontaneous tours along with dozens of scheduled customer, vendor, school, and college tours solidify that Co-Line is always TOUR READY!
9. FABULOUS FRIDAYS kicked off the final six weeks of the year including tailgating snacks with flag football, dodgeball, and donuts, Sharing is a Piece of Cake, Freaky Fast Friday, Free Shirt Friday, and concluded the year with a company-wide potluck. The FUN will continue in 2019.
10. FARM & COMMERCIAL REPAIR SHOP CLOSES AFTER 40 YEARS. With new projects and continuous improvement ideas, the skills of this department will be invested in our own projects for the next 40 years!