1. CO-LINE SUPPORTS THEIR OWN.
Several times throughout 2019, Co-Liners stepped up and helped co-workers in need, donating cash, Co-Line coins, PTO hours, prayers, words of encouragement, and more.
2. CO-LINE CELEBRATES 40 YEARS!
April 9, 2019, was a milestone anniversary for Co-Line and a BIG surprise party was pulled off for Rail and Tana. The 40th anniversary celebration continued in June with an Open House for vendors, customers, and special guests.
3. CO-LINERS WORK SAFELY.
Team Co-Line wrapped up 2019 with ZERO work-related time lost accidents. Currently, 305 days is the second highest record, that’s 459,317 hours! The last time this number was achieved was October of 2015!
4. THERE WERE 52 FABULOUS FRIDAYS IN 2019.
From food to games, gift cards to beer, Fabulous Fridays were enjoyed by all throughout 2019. Rumor has it they will continue into 2020!
5. ANOTHER RECORD $111,000 was handed out in years of service bonuses. That’s 1,110 years of collective manufacturing expertise at Co-Line!
6. IMPLEMENTING BAR CODING of sheet material locations, drop racks, and jig/fixture locations reduced chaos in 2019. Plans for bar coding structural materials is underway for 2020.
7. INSTALLATION OF PAINT and POWDER EQUIPMENT including four separate drive chains, four booths, four ovens, two drying and cooling tunnels, is nearing completion in the south building.
8. AN AMAZING CO-LINE “BEST OF THE BEST” PICNIC WAS HELD IN AUGUST with a special tribute to Rail’s little sister Lisa Jansen who lost her short battle with cancer. The moment is one everyone in attendance will always remember.
9. ANOTHER FIBER FLAT LASER is installed along with automation taking Co-Line’s laser cutting capabilities to a whole new level. The 30 tray tower holds 196,000 lbs. of material!
10. GROUNDBREAKING BEGAN on Co-Line’s third facility. Two new parking lots, two evaporation basins, and site work for a 120’x200’ facility took shape in late 2019.