1. CO-LINE HIRES A RECORD 40 NEW EMPLOYEES. Out of 484 applicants, 40 new faces made the cut to join the unique Co-Line culture.
2. A RECORD $103,950 WAS PAID IN YEARS OF SERVICE BONUS. Also noted in 2017 was the first 12% bonus paid in Q2.
3. FIBER TUBE LASER: A late year end decision to purchase Co-Line’s first Fiber Tube Laser will increase Co-Line’s capabilities and capacity for 2018.
4. A 6% ACROSS THE BOARD RAISE AND CHANGES TO THE BONUS STRUCTURE FOR 2018. This announcement highlighted the October Employee Quarterly Meeting.
5. CO-LINE ACHIEVES ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION IN AUGUST. The new “risk-based thinking” is the core of the new certification and Co- Line is required to determine risks and opportunities for processes, products, and services as well as overall quality management systems.
6. EMPLOYEES ENJOYED A COUNTY FAIR THEMED COMPANY PICNIC. This year’s picnic was complete with unique contests such as husband calling, Mr. Legs, cutie, pie eating, and bucket of junk. The night capped off with another impressive fireworks show.
7. NEW EVENTS FOR CO-LINERS this year included the Co-Line Amazing Race, Motor Mania, Company-wide dodge ball, and a food drive. Add in the Hawaiian luau, wear pink day, Halloween costumes, ugly sweater contest, and Christmas lighting contest, there was something for everyone!
8. TWO NEW TORNADO SHELTERS WERE COMPLETED. These new shelters in the south building continue Co-Line’s commitment to safety.
9. 2017 SAW A RECORD YEAR IN EQUIPMENT PURCHASES including two Marvel saws, laser automation for two lines, two Mazak flat lasers, press feedlines, forklifts, Roemer 3D laser scanner, Haas VF3, UR 10 robot, welding equipment and much more! Reinvestment is the key to all our futures!
10. RECORD BREAKING SALES YEAR, NEW CUSTOMERS, AND DIVERSITY OF PROJECTS made 2017 one of the most successful years in the company’s history. Putting on the finishing touches of the south building expansion, Co-Liners say “Bring on 2018!”